Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tea for Two!

Since Annie B and Jenna's birthdays are the same week, Kate and I thought it would be fun to have a little "party" together. We didn't want to do anything big and stressful. Just a little tea party with a few girls. I've regained some energy from all the celebrating to finally get around to blogging about it.

The birthday girls!

Getting a squeeze from the birthday girl. She's very into hugs and kisses right now.
We made Fruit Loop necklaces and bracelets (can you tell the extent of our craftiness?!). Jenna mainly just enjoyed munching on the Fruit Loops.



The girls working hard on their jewelry.

I just loved that all the kids sat together in one room and the moms got to visit in the other. They were all so well behaved.



Jenna was pretty mesmerized by the candle.



One can never wear too many jewels to a tea party.


Saying good-bye to her guest. This looks like a sorority party pic to me. She's getting so big. Sigh.


Cheek to cheek with Naomi and Annabelle.
We hit the wall. All partied out.

It was a great morning and I think all the moms and kids enjoyed themselves. I'm wondering what little boys do for birthday parties!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious!!!! And to answer your question, they do NOT do this! Ha! I would love to see the comparison party when your little guy turns two :) Prob something with trucks and noise and dirt.

I just love these girls!

grandma said...

Bumper cars, train museums, something out of doors. January is not a good time for a birthday, though.