Monday, September 7, 2009

Tyler Fun!

For Labor Day, we packed up the car and headed to Tyler to visit my sister and her family. Jenna LOVES her cousins and she is their only cousin, so she is well loved by them. We had a great time spending time together and as always, Valerie was a great hostess.


Everyone got geared up to head out on the boat. This picture is priceless to me. How happy does this gang look?

Jenna's first boat ride. She loved it!

Taking a bath with cousin Mason.


Eating pizza and lovin it!

Playing Ring-around-the-Rosey. I was happy for Jenna to have someone else to play with besides me. It's getting harder for me to get up these days!


And we all fall down!!

I'm going to work on being better about posting. Baby Lock is still not named. A little concerned about some of your suggestions! Jesus, Jethro, Duke!? Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I have my name notebook sitting with my interface stuff ready to walk out the door with me tomorrow morning. Maybe we can find a name better... Cain?

Amy said...

Cousins are SO wonderful!!! You can totally see that she is having a ball.

Evan has a cold so I'll miss seeing you guys tomorrow morning.