Monday, August 24, 2009

There's no hiding it...

we're having a BOY! Check out the little something between those legs.

And what a precious profile.
I love this picture of his legs.


We obviously don't have a scanner so these are just pictures of pictures. Everything else looked great and he's growing right on track. We are both really excited and thankful for our baby boy (one of us is a little more excited than the other)!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!

kinsey said...

yeah for knowing who is in there! praying for him :-)

grandma said...

He looks just like Jeb! Congratulations.

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

Congrats! I kept checking the blog waiting for the post. Boys are fun!

Emily K. said...

Congratulations! That will be so fun!

Courtney said...

Oh, the plans I have to make your cute little man goodies! Congrats!

Amy said...

*SCREEEEEAM!* This is so exciting! Are you going through a little identity crisis now that you're switching from "mom of girl" to "mom of girl and boy?" (Athough, you kinda had a feeling so maybe you were more prepared than I was with Evan.)

Just THRILLED for you guys.

Lindsay Wagner said...

Congratulations! And such great pics!!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

SO excited for you!! Cant wait to know his name! :)

Janai Rogers said...

So FUN! I think little boys are fabulous! They really love their mommas!!!! I am so happy for your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Boys are lots of fun!!

the bowlin family said...

so fun!! so excited for y'all! you will LOVE having a little boy and i know that jenna will be a great big sister! based on my experience, boys LOVE their mamas. it's the best!

Becky Fenn said...

Congrats!!! So much fun:):)

Anonymous said...

There is a special bond between boys and their moms, and a special bond between girls and their dads. Now, you will have both. I know Jenna will be able to handle a boy.

Melissa said...

Congrats!! A boy.... :) so exciting. How lucky - a little girl and now a boy- how fun!

Ashley said...

Congrats to you and blessings to your sweet baby boy!

Emily said...

You are going to have so much fun with your little guy. And, Jenna will be able to teach him how to treat the ladies :) Big hugs to you all!!

Jay and Kristen said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what baby boy Lock's name will be! =) Let me know the next time you're in dallas, we definitely need to introduce J & O.