Jenna is blessed to have so many wonderful women in her life. Not only does she have her Granna, Grandma and Nanny but Annie B is nice enough to share her grandmother, Noni, and great grandmother, Granny. Noni and Granny live just a few blocks away so Jenna gets to see them a lot. Noni is nice enough to baby-sit Jenna quite a bit. Today, Jenna and I went to lunch at Granny's house and she surprised Jenna with an early birthday gift. Her very own Raggedy Ann doll! She hand made this doll and it is so precious. Jenna instantly loved it.
Jenna loving on Raggedy Ann.
3 comments:
Jenna is almost 2!! It feels like not long ago I was holding her as a baby :)
raggedy ann was my favorite doll . . . until jenna and I tore her in half at the neck fighting over her. tell jenna to guard r.a. like a hawk when the new baby arrives!
that is too precious! What a blessing it is for her to have all those grandmas to love her!
Post a Comment