Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good-Bye Summer!

This weekend we went to Port Aransas with Jeb's parents. We were supposed to go for Jeb's 30th birthday in July but weren't able to go. The timing of this trip was great because school had already started so it wasn't crowed at all and the weather was nice and cool.

I told Jenna we were going to the beach and she instantly grabbed her pool bag and hat and got on her scooter to head out the door.

We finally made it and Jenna is jumping for joy!

Just love that tiny hiney!

Again, Jenna was fearless in the water and LOVES the beach!


Jeb, Jenna, and Pop Pop. I love how tiny she looks next to them.

We drove to Corpus Christi on Saturday and went to the Aquarium. Jenna really enjoyed herself.

Petting the sting-ray. Something about this seemed wrong to me. I'm guessing their stingers were taken off?!

So proud!

Of course, Jenna's favorite part of the Aquarium was the gift shop. She found a few bracelets that she had to have.

By a few, I mean like 50.

Grandma bought her 3 and she was happy with that. We had such a good time and it was the perfect way to say good-bye to summer. I somehow managed to stay out of every picture! Hmmm, wonder how that happened?! But we're getting family pictures taken next weekend and I promise to post some with my baby bump.



2 comments:

a pair of pettijohns said...

she is SO cute in her little swimming suit :) glad you guys enjoyed your get-a-way!! hugs to all the locks!
ps- isn't the drive down to corpus BORING?!

Anonymous said...

I love the braclets. So glad you all finally got to go. Sandie and Johnny enjoyed it too.