Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not So Fantastic Sams

My mom took me to get my haircut at Fantastic Sams this weekend. Something about picture day on Monday. I sat very still the whole time and was such a good girl. The lady took FOREVER and as time went by my mom started looking more and more worried. I was just worried because I couldn't find my hands under the smock and kept asking mom, "Where'd my hands go?" When the lady was finally finished, I heard her tell my mom that she cut my bangs so she could feather them. My mom didn't look happy about this. And then there was much discussion about how my hair was longer in the back than the front.


Feathered bangs and a mullet- not a winning combination for my first picture day. But we finally got out of there and I got my much deserved sucker. I guess you get what you pay for at Fantastic Sams.


I'm feeling a little camera shy with this new do.






Here goes nothing!


Ta-da!!

Here's a better look at my not so fantastic hair cut.
I heard you laughing, so I'm just going to wear this robe until things straighten out.

My mom says she'll post a picture of my school photo when they come in! :)



9 comments:

kinsey said...

oh no! too funny! can't wait to see the first school pic!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

shes so cute!! her pictures will look fantastic :)

Amy said...

Ahhh, so funny. She looks darling still. I love that she was asking where her hands went - way cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Love it!

Mary Lauren said...

She looks adorable but that story cracked me up!

Stacy said...

Sarah! Love looking at your blog! Congrats on having another one! You have a precious family!
Stacy

Emily said...

Oh I love her hair - I think it's so cute & stylish with her little bob. Big hugs to you all!

a pair of pettijohns said...

i'm with emily. i think her little bob is TOO cute! but let's face it, jenna would be cute with ANY haircut... because she's just a doll like that :) big hugs from corpus!

Unknown said...

how come i never leave comments? love your baby and her haircut.