Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wildlife Ranch

Yesterday, Jeb had off for Veteran's Day so we headed to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch with Grandma, Pop Pop, Uncle Sam, and Derek. We all had a great time. We drove around the park and fed the animals. I think Jenna's favorite part was that she got to ride in the car, not in her car seat.


Checking out the animals. Sadly, I didn't know what half of them were!




The zebras were quite "friendly" and SO beautiful close up.



Jenna of course had no fear.


Mom was a different story. This guy came right in and sneezed all over me. And my sweet husband thought it would be so funny to lock the window so I couldn't roll it up! True Love.


Lots of ostriches, who are also not shy.
Come on in!


Next, we hit the petting zoo, which was just goats. Jenna had the need to pet EVERY single goat. And she managed to do it.

This was the best shot I could get of Jenna and her cousin Derek. They are about 5 months apart and always have a fun time together.
My favorite part were the beautiful giraffes. I could have stared at them all day.

We had a picnic lunch and then headed home. Jenna fell asleep in about 2 minutes. What a perfect day!

1 comment:

drsarjo said...

So precious! It looks like Jenna is running in every picture except the one with Derek (big surprise). I wish I could have been there.