People keep asking me what I am going to change the blog to when I have Dylan. I honestly don't have an answer, so I was hoping you could help me. I guess the web address will have to stay the same but I need help with a new blog header/title. Should it be The Joy of Jenna and Dylan? Or should I come up with something totally different and new? Ideas?
Since I can't do a blog post without a picture of miss Jenna. Here is Jenna wishing you a Happy 4th of Thanksgiving? Most kids dressed up like pilgrims or Indians but Jenna decided to dress up like Uncle Sam. Gotta love her.
10 comments:
The Joy of Jenna, the Delight of Dylan?
Your grandma's is good. Maybe something like, "The tales of two" or something like that about having 2 kids. Or you could have something about the Locks for your whole family. "The life of the Locks" I'll keep thinking
sorry about that, it posted my comment 4 times.
You can change the blog address - I've done it. It's under settings somewhere.
As for the names...
"The trouble with two"? lol um I'll have to keep thinking for an honest answer.
I've been enjoying your blog for a while now! Jenna always makes me laugh- she's just too cute! I like you Grandma's idea for a new blog name!! :)
Penelope
I love your Grandma's idea(super cute!) ,but I came up with Livin' it up with the Lock Fam. :)
"Locks" of Laughs? Get it, like "Lots"? Okay, that was pretty bad.
What about "Locks of Love"? Disclaimer: I apologize if that is being insensitive to the organization, which by the way, I highly respect and support. And I would have tried donating my hair before, except that I was rejected for how thin and color treated it is. Nothing boost your confidence like that :).
Post a Comment