I copied this picture from my friend Amy's blog. Amy is Evan's mom and if you remember, I did a blog post about Evan recently. Jenna LOVES Evan. She talks about him all the time, prays for him at night and lights up when she sees him. We went to Evan's birthday party this Friday and Amy took a picture of some of the kiddos.
DO YOU SEE MY DAUGHTER? WHAT IS SHE DOING!?
1) This is NOT even Evan.
2) That is Noah, a boy that she just met that day!
3) I think I was standing right there when the picture was taken and did not notice any hanky panky going on.
4) Isn't a 2 year old party a little young for kissing games!?
OK- Just had to share this pic because it made me laugh out loud. Thanks Amy! Jenna might be able to hang out at your house when she's like 30.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Hmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG HILARIOUS!!!
ps. happy birthday friend :-)
I totally saw that on Amy's!! SO funny!
That picture is hilarious!!! So so funny!! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!
What a hoot! What will Jenna think of all these hilarious stories when she's older?
Shut it!!!!!! Like mother like daughter!!!!! And......I'm still laughing :-) I might have to copy this pic and blog about my friend Sarah & her daughter's ways...lol!!!!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
laughing so hard. That is amazing...
Post a Comment