I love Jenna for many reasons but one reason is because she is so random. You just never know what she's going to say or do. Last week, Jenna entertained herself for about an hour by coloring the top of her sandbox with chalk. She laughed, sang and danced the whole time and was yelling random things like, "This is my fire truck!","This is my kite!" Her whole body was covered in chalk but she couldn't be happier.
She just cracks herself up.
The other day, I was washing dishes and Jenna was coloring in the next room. I kept hearing her say, "This funny?" over and over again to herself. Then, she walked into the kitchen and asked me, "Mommy, is this funny?" She held up her hand to show me her marker- tipped fingers. I told her she was funny and then she kept telling me how silly she is.
3 comments:
And to think-she is going to teach Dylan everything she knows. What fun you will have.
Random outbursts. Wait, who does that remind me of... hmmm...
SO cute! Love that picture of her and Jeb!
Post a Comment