Yikes! Where did you find that picture? Hopefully, Jenna inherits your sense of humor to be able to tolerate a comparison like that being made. :)
It's the Ripley's Believe It or Not guy!
Ohhhhh...right, right, right, right. Thanks for the good laugh!
Hilarious! Maybe she's just trying to look older. Since he's started teething, Camp does something very similar.
I LOVE IT!! and you are funny, friend ;-)
Inara makes the same face and we call it her old man face! I've never been able to capture it on film though, which makes me sad since it's hilarious!
Maybe she'll grow up to be a food critic!! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yikes! Where did you find that picture? Hopefully, Jenna inherits your sense of humor to be able to tolerate a comparison like that being made. :)
It's the Ripley's Believe It or Not guy!
Ohhhhh...right, right, right, right. Thanks for the good laugh!
Hilarious! Maybe she's just trying to look older. Since he's started teething, Camp does something very similar.
I LOVE IT!! and you are funny, friend ;-)
Inara makes the same face and we call it her old man face! I've never been able to capture it on film though, which makes me sad since it's hilarious!
Maybe she'll grow up to be a food critic!! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment