We started the night off at Annabelle's Granny's house because she handmade both the girls' costumes.
This is the only picture we got of Jenna with her purple ribbon. Jeb and I couldn't be prouder! :)
We went trick-or-treating at a few neighbors. Jenna had her first Jr. Mint. She was way more into shaking the tiny box than eating the candy. Jeb helped her out a little with that!
We had a fun night with our friends and neighbors. Having a child really makes holidays that much more fun and special. Jenna is living up to her name every day and bringing us such joy!

By the way, this is the costume that I bought for Jenna about a month ago. Could it be any cuter? Well, Jenna thought differently. Every time I tried to put her in it, she cried and screamed. I thought if I kept trying she would be OK with it by Halloween but that didn't seem to work. So our good friend Teagan is going to be a peacock tonight. Thanks to Annabelle for letting Jenna borrow her last year's costume!





5 comments:
I love her clown outfit! Congrats on the big win Jenna! Saw your cute sister tonight :)
at david's wedding!? how fun! my niece has a big crush on david o!
i love the clown costume. she looks adorable. and i totally giggled when i saw that she won the contest. LOVE IT!
Yea for your big win Jenna. She is an adorable clown. The peacock was cute too though - too bad!
Of course she won!!! So cute!
Post a Comment