Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry, no pumpkins here!

Every other blog I look at (aka stalk) has cute pictures of their kids at pumpkin patches surrounded by hundreds of pumpkins. We just never made it to a pumpkin patch so will you please accept these pictures of Jenna with a pumpkin on her dress? Thank you!

Jenna is very into purses, especially ones that she can wear around her neck.
Favorite word- "ball"

"Mom, please do something with my hair!"

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pumpkins? Is it Fall? Oh yeah...I've been hunched over a toilet too long to even notice what month it is. Sheesh. Don't worry---you'll get no guilt from MY blog! The pumpkins will have to wait 'til next year!

Emily K. said...

I love her pumpkin outfit and her fancy purse! Happy Halloween Jenna :)

Ashley said...

ok, this is the first year I went to a "pumpkin patch". The really sad thing is Claire does not have a costume this year (I'm like she is not going to go trick or treating with her sisters, why buy a costume?). My husband is horrified that she does not have anything. At least Jenna has a cute dress!

kinsey said...

happy halloween jenna! tell your mean old mom to get you to some pumpkins before thanksgiving...you are so deprived ;-)

The Milams said...

Just as good for me! She's cute without all the scenery!

You'll have plenty of field trip opportunities over the next few years!:)