Monday, June 30, 2008

I"ll Take That To Go Please!

Jenna has become a multi-tasker, just like her mommy. She no longer sits still long enough for me to feed her her bottle. So I just hand it to her and let her feed herself. Her new favorite thing to do is crawl around or play, while she eats.





Jenna's new favorite toy is her pool raft. She crawls in and out, in and out, over and over again.


She also loves to take all the dishes out of this cabinet. It can keep her entertained for like 20 minutes, which doesn't sound like very long, but that's a long time for her to sit still!


I've said it before, I'll say it again, she's a mess!! But I wouldn't change a thing about her adventurous and curious personality!

1 comment:

kinsey said...

love her!! i SO wish yall could just come over to my house and play today. i'm bored and need to be entertained by that sweet little thing!