Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great Idea!!!

Don't think that just because you don't have young kids that Stuck On You's adorable products aren't for you! Check out these cute gift tags! Stop spending $3-4 on cards! These stickers are great for birthday presents, baby gifts and Christmas packages. There are so many cute icons to chose from and lots of fun, bright colors.

Just check out www.stuckonyou.biz/sarahlock and click on Personalized stickers and then Jumbo Dots!

5 comments:

kinsey said...

you're such a good advertiser ;-) i'm going to order some of those soon!

kinsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I agree - what great advertising! I cant wait for mine to get here!

Sunshine said...

We got ours in and I LOVE them!!! You did a great job - wow what a sales woman! :)

Emily K. said...

I keep meaning to order, thanks for reminding me!