Jenna got to hang out with her friend Teagan on Saturday. We had such a fun time swimming, playing and eating. Fab took these pictures and I wish there was one showing Teagan's beautiful face. She is so precious.
I think Jenna looks like an old woman in this picture. Or just annoyed that her mom makes her wear this silly hat. She always seems to be pinching, grabbing or pulling someones hair. I must get this under control before she starts school!
Here's a little parallel play. (Annabelle, Teagan, Jenna)
Thank you Fab and Kevin for having us out. We had such a wonderful time!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Day at the Ranch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
they are all so cute! i want to go to the ranch ;-)
Sarah!!!! I'm so glad I randomly found your blog!!! I LOVE reading people's blogs and I've started also. I'm inviting you to a shower!! July 11th, it's at Kates's house!!! Can't wait! Hope you all are well!
Sylvia
Post a Comment