Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She's a brick HOUSE!

I must be short on blogging material or just crazy, but here is a belly shot of me at almost 37 weeks! Every day I've been doing little things to get ready for this baby. I even put the car seat in my car yesterday- a very weird feeling to have two cars seats in my car! I've been washing clothes and blankets and just can't imagine that Jenna was ever small enough to fit into anything that tiny. This pregnancy has been very different and much harder on me than my last. I go from complaining to feeling so grateful to have this life inside me. I'm just ready to meet Dylan and hold him.
It's also been kind of different, being 9 months pregnant, with a boy, during the month of Christmas. We went to Bethlehem Nights at a Castle Hills First Baptist last weekend and they turned their courtyard into the town of Bethlehem. You walk around and get to "feel" what it was like in Bethlehem during the census. Everyone is dressed in character and they even had live animals. It was a really neat experience and had even more meaning as I waddled around "Bethlehem" carrying my own son. I can only imagine what was going through Mary's mind that night.




So here I am, in all my glory. People keep asking me if I was this big with Jenna. No. I've stopped asking or looking at my weight when I go to the dr. I've started progressing (I'll spare you the details) so it looks like we could have a baby sooner than later!

8 comments:

klp said...

you look great! wow, can't believe you are almost there. you and tiny V are close...and both boys. too fun.

Lindsay Wagner said...

You look stinkin' cute!!!

becca said...

you're all belly and you look beautiful! Ohhhh, I sure don't miss that last month of pregnancy...I know you are more than ready. A December baby would be great!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I am anxious to hear what Jenna says when she sees her baby brother. Looking forward to my 8th great grandchild.

kinsey said...

you look great!! i LOVE that hank and dylan will be so close in age. can't wait to take them to baylor together...sorry jeb ;-)

Amy said...

Oh Sarah you are so close!!! I agree with the others; I think you're all belly, so don't you worry about that scale. ;)

Luv you and miss you! Come on Dylan! Asher wants to meet you! That wasn't supposed to sound like a lame attempt at rhyming or anything.

blythe said...

You look great!!!

Ashley said...

you look beautiful! Praying for you the next few weeks. You're almost there!