Sunday, December 20, 2009

Introducing...

John "Dylan" Lock
Born December 19, 2009 -4:03am
6 lbs. 1 oz - 19 inches


Practically perfect in every way.

To make a long story short, I started having contractions on Friday afternoon, they started getting faster and stronger, went to hospital, and had a baby ! (Can you tell I'm too tired to give details right now?)




Proud mom and dad





Jenna trying to hold Dylan. She more of wanted to grab him and carry him around like a doll, so for now she just gets to kiss him or "pet" him. She was very interested in him but a little confused because anytime he would cry, Jenna asked "Why baby Jesus crying?"


Might have to do a whole other blog post about Jenna's reaction to Dylan.


Jenna has shared her animal toys with Dylan.
My TWO babies!


John, Jeb, John Dylan and Sam

Aunt Valerie meeting her one and only newphew.

We had tons of friends and family visit the past two days. I wasn't great about getting pictures with everyone but so thankful to have so much love and support. I promise to post more tomorrow when we get home!


12 comments:

Mary Lauren said...

He looks so much like Jeb, obviously a handsome little guy. You have two kids!! Family of four. Wow!! We are so grown up:)

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!! And you look great in all of the pictures!! I'm so sad I'll have to wait till we are back in town to come see him!! can't wait!

Emily K. said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet, love all that hair. Love his nickname of Jesus, ha!

the bowlin family said...

He is adorable!!! Congratulations. Can't wait for more posts about him and your new little family. Y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

I've been checking for pictures. He's adorable. I love the story of Jenna. She is so sweet to share her animals. Can't wait to see him. I'll bring you over a meal.

Amy said...

Sarah, he is adorable... and so much hair! I can't wait to get more details of his arrival. Jenna calling him "baby Jesus" is classic! Guess I'm not going to make it to the hospital, but hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

HE'S SUCH A CUTIE!! Thanks for this post, and can't wait to meet him in person. Glad you've been well-visited, and hopefully you can get a little rest tonight. Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

I hope Jenna doesn't try to put baby Jesus in the manger on your buffet like she did her barbie doll.

becca said...

He is absolutely perfect...what a beautiful baby Sarah!!! Love little miss Jenna :-) she is so sweet! Blessings to you and your family.

Becky Fenn said...

He is so perfect! Congrats to all of you - and love that Jenna called him baby Jesus:):)

Gardiner Family said...

What a perfect little Christmas present. You HAVE to take a picture of him in a stocking :) Congrats!

blythe said...

Congrats Borum! You are blessed!