Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here's Your Christmas Card

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is sending and receiving Christmas cards. I LOVE getting the mail during December and seeing precious pictures of my friends and family. But this year since we will also have a birth announcement to send out in January, sending Christmas cards the month before just didn't make sense. It's a lot of work and postage is so expensive these days. So I've decided to do a Happy New Year/Birth Announcement card next year. BUT if I was going to send a Christmas card, these are some pictures I might include. My sweet friend, Amy, took these pictures a few months ago at the Japanese Tea Garden. Jenna was, well Jenna, and running around like crazy, so I didn't expect a single shot to not be blurry. But Amy was able to capture these few precious moments!
So here's your Christmas card...

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Jeb, Sarah, and Jenna Joy Lock












May you have a blessed and wonderful holiday season!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the one of all 3 of you walking!

Scott and Jessica Shobe said...

Great pictures. My favorites are the ones of all 3 of you

grandma said...

The pics made me cry! She is so precious; she sparkles.

kinsey said...

love the ones of the 4 of you ;-) i'm so glad dylan was represented!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

LOVE the pictures!!

a pair of pettijohns said...

SO darling :) all of you!