I'm not quite sure why I've been so bad about blogging lately. Maybe because our days are more of the same. We eat, we play, we watch Elmo, we snack, we play outside, we nap and then start over till Jeb gets home. I'm not saying this to complain but just to say I don't want my posts to be too repetitive.
But here are a few pictures of some things we've been up to. Jeb and Matt went out of town last weekend, so the girls had a slumber party at Kate's house! The girls made a pallet and watched CinderElmo- a classic.
I see lots of slumber parties in these girls future.
Not matter what, these girls always have a good time and make each other laugh. I think Jenna is wiping her tongue with a wipie in this picture. No clue why.
Lola and Max also had a sleepover. Max was a true gentleman.

Jenna continues to love dressing up. She has on my ankle socks that look like knee highs on her.
Trying on daddy's shoes.
I couldn't update you on this week without a picture from the sandbox. Jenna can't get enough and wants to be in it ALL the time. Her friend, Pierson, came over this week and Jenna had to practice sharing her toys.
As you can see, she's not too sure about this.
So there it is. That's all I got. Jenna continues to be so much fun and full of life. I'm going to work on being better about posting. Promise.
1 comment:
Tyler likes to wipe his tongue with wipes too. Don't know why.
Post a Comment