Every year, the city of San Antonio shuts down to celebrate Fiesta. I've lived here about 8 years, and I STILL have NO clue what we are actually celebrating. But schools take the day off, the courthouse shuts down and there are crazy amounts of parties and parades. No complaints here! Our church, Wayside Chapel, had a Family Fiesta Day so Jenna got her Fiesta on! One cannot officially celebrate without an authentic Mexican dress...
Happy Fiesta!
Maybe I'll research this "holiday" before next year so I can explain to Jenna what the true meaning is.
Nah!
7 comments:
viva fiesta, jenna!
she is too cute in her dress and pigtails!! :)
fun! i want to come one year ;-)
LOVE her dress (I think I have a matching one)! She looks so cute in the pigtails!
LOVE these pictures! her dress is too cute!
Brooke wants to join Jenna next year! :)
I too have no idea what we are celebrating, but it sure is fun!
ok her outfit is adorable! I love it... what cute pictures :) girls are so fun and so cute. You are getting me so excited to have one!
I grew up at Wayside Chapel! How weird! Now my parents Go to Oak Hills.
Post a Comment