Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jenna's 1st Tea Party

Jenna went to her first tea party this week and boy did she have fun. She got all dressed up and when we got to Annabelle's she got to pick a hat, purse and fabulous jewels to complete her look.



Her sun hat looked more like a sombrero!
Annie B and Jenna awaiting the guests.
Putting her napkin in her lap. So sophisticated.The ladies minus Elaina plus Evan.

Loving her some chocolate chip cookies!



The kids were so well behaved and even let the mommy's sit and eat their yummy food. Thanks Kate and Annie B for hosting such a lovely party!

3 comments:

Mary Lauren said...

I love the polka dot dress. She is such a sophisticated big girl!

Emily K. said...

That's such a cute idea! I'm guessing Camp would get beat up if I put together something like that for his friends?

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

SO fun! And I love her cute dress!