Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For Kinsey, Sandie & Winston

Because you love Miss Jenna enough to demand, I mean request new pictures. :)
My camera has been taking blurry pictures so I need to bust out the owners manual. But here are a few blurry pictures to get your Jenna fix.


Getting ready for the beach. Playing with sand- Check, Wearing sun hat- Check. Now we need a beach to play on! And doesn't it look like she's totally posing in this picture. Like I told her "OK, place your back leg up, look off to the distance and give me pouty lips."
Two words- Bed Head.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Jenna looks pretty old in that first picture! Like, "Yeah, I'm totally in pre-K!"

kinsey said...

love it! love the pouty lips ;-)

Anonymous said...

I needed the fix also. No presure, but I look forward to the blogs.

JV said...

Sandie gave us your blog address at the baby shower this past weekend and Jenna is such an adorable little girl! I giggled at the pigtails photo...so cute!