Friday, November 14, 2008

Hood Rat

Jeb and I are hoping that this is not a sign of things to come but here is Jenna crawling out the window of her house.

Making her plan..She's committed now- there's no place to go but..
down!
(I realize this makes me look like a poor mother but I figured the fall was not very far and she had nice mulch to break her fall. She just got up and crawled back through the window into her house.)

Big Blue Eyes

Big Bug Eyes

Big Sad Eyes

6 comments:

kinsey said...

his eyes are so sad!! makes me sad!! :-(

jenna is so sneaky...love the picture of her flat on the ground. hilarious.

Sarah said...

i promise he's a happy dog though! he gets lots of love and attention!

Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I enjoy the bloggs. I love the one today about the books, too. I hope you are making a c/d of all this. She would enjoy seeing them when she gets older. Nanny

Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I enjoy the bloggs. I love the one today about the books, too. I hope you are making a c/d of all this. She would enjoy seeing them when she gets older. Nanny

Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I enjoy the bloggs. I love the one today about the books, too. I hope you are making a c/d of all this. She would enjoy seeing them when she gets older. Nanny

Anonymous said...

I miss my pugs- I need to come see yours!!