Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was my 30th birthday and it was the best birthday weekend ever! Jeb surprised me Friday and got us a room at Hotel Valencia on the Riverwalk. We had such a wonderful time hanging out just the two of us, eating yummy food and just having quality time together.

Saturday night we went bowling with a groups of friends and asked our guest to dress up. Surprisingly enough, most people dressed up and we had a blast.


My hot husband and me (sporting my Baylor Line jersey-Sic 'Em Bears!)

Tanya, Margaret, me, Kate and Annie

Kate brought cupcakes, which are my fav.


Marg, in her "school teacher sweater"

Jeff, as Jeff, and Tanya as a fabulous 70's chic. I think her grandma actually made this outfit.

You know you have great friends when they are willing to dress like this in public for you!
Margaret and Kevin

Albert and Yoli- I don't remember what was so funny but their smiles are priceless.

Me and Fab
Sarah and Sarah- who had a baby 3 weeks ago and still bowled with us!


Thanks to Lucky and Britt for stopping by after their quicky wedding. Congrats you two! :)
(I give it 3 months.)

Me and the bride.
Thank you to my sweet husband for putting together such a fun weekend.

The End.

When you have a precious husband, beautiful daughter and amazing friends, turning 30 is not too bad at all! And a big THANK YOU to my in-laws, Grandma and Pop Pop, for watching Jenna the whole weekend so Jeb and I could have so much fun.

10 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun 30th Birthday!!! I'm glad you and Jeb had such a great weekend!!!

Love the Baylor Line Jersey...I wonder where mine is?

kinsey said...

what a FUN weekend!! wish i could have been there. happy birthday!!!!!

a pair of pettijohns said...

so wish we could have been there to celebrate! it looks like it was SO much fun!! glad you had a super fantab birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

You are very fortunate to have each other, and so many friends, but Jenna is the most fortunate one to have such good parents.

Anonymous said...

How fun Sarah!! Jeb is the best! BTW...noticed the overalls....barn dance maybe?? Love it!

Becky Fenn said...

Happy 30th! Welcome to the club:) Love that you guys dressed up for bowling...so fun!

Mary Lauren said...

You celebrated in style! Jeb earned many a gold star this weekend!

Emily K. said...

Fun! How cute is Jeb to put that all together! Glad you had a great weekend!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Im SO sad that I had to miss it! But we'll have to celebrate soon! I love you to pieces and Im so thankful for your friendship!

Anonymous said...

So fun- Happy 30th!! Love the dress up idea!!