Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Privacy Please!

I knew this time was coming but was putting it off. But Jeb has insisted that I go private. Due to his career and clients, I know it's the safe thing to do. My friend, Becca, also just told me a story about a lady in Brazil downloading pictures of her daughter to use in advertisements. Creepy! I know I have some readers that aren't on my e-mail list, so if you would like to continue reading my blog, please leave your e-mail address so I can put you on the list. Or you can send me an e-mail at sarah_lock@hotmail.com . I don't want to lose any readers! Thanks!

20 comments:

Holly Myers said...

please put me on your list!
hmyers04@gmail.com

becca said...

send my invitation to my gmail account... becaxtell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes please!

a pair of pettijohns said...

i don't even want to imagine life without life with the locks :) bekahpettijohn@sbcglobal.net

why do people have to be creepy?!

Ashley said...

I too want your blog posts! If you don't have my email,let me know. It's on FB too.

Mike, Jen, and Graydon said...

please put me on your list too

Jenni0901@aol.com

Gabi said...

Please, please. gabi.barrick@gmail.com

Courtney said...

What would I do with out the antics of the fabulous Lock kiddos in my blog reader?! Can I please make the cut? Pretty Please?

Emily said...

I would love to follow your blog. You probably don't know me but I am good friends with Kate. We went to Wayside for many years and Jenna and our daughter were dedicated on the same day. I love hearing about all her adventures!

Emily
rowland_emily@hotmail.com

Lindsay Wagner said...

add me for sure!!!
lindsaywagner03@yahoo.com

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Thank you, please!

Emily K. said...

Please keep me!

Erin Drez said...

Please add me to the list...
erindrez@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Jay and Kristen said...

put us on the list!

Vanson's Mom said...

I've had so much fun reading your blog. I found you through Jill's blog...I'm her roomate from Baylor (Rachel Christner/Spezzapria). You're kids are precious. If you've got room...please add me to your list! rachelspezz@gmail.com You can check out my blog too: vansonspezz.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

Put me on your list
Olivia L
mrmarooon@yahoo.com

Jill Atkinson said...

girl, i couldn't deal with the lotion goobers these days if it weren't for you and your humor! pick me . . . pick me for the list please :) jillwatkinson @ gmail
muah!

Carly Rodriguez said...

I'd love to continue reading...
carly.rodriguez331@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

i wuld love to keep reading...

stephanieheideman@yahoo.com

thanks!

Becky Fenn said...

I would love to keep reading!!!