Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenna Joy!

We celebrated Jenna's 3rd birthday this weekend. Jeb and I gave her a doll house right when she woke up on Saturday morning. She LOVES it and has already played with it for hours.





We had Jenna's party at her favorite place- the "swimming cool." I let her make the guest list and pick out the decorations. We had a great turnout and even though it was super hot, I think it was super fun.



There were lots of little bodies everywhere!




Dylan didn't get in the water but he was there to celebrate with his big sister.



I loved how eager the kids were to sing to Jenna. I was a little nervous about how she'd react to all the attention.


She was a little shy at first.


But then started to really enjoy the attention. She refused to take off her floaties. Nanny made the giant cupcake cake and Grandma made the cupcakes. I think my favorite part of the party was when her cousin Derek looked at the big cupcake and said, "I want that one."


Getting her game face on to blow out the candles.



Getting a little help from her cousin, Derek.


Dylan and Pop Pop singing to Jenna.
I can't believe my baby is three. Like everyone says, it goes by so fast. This past year has been so fun. Her personality keeps us laughing and on our toes. I'm so proud of Jenna and blessed to have her in my life.

3 comments:

Mary Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! Her blow-out-my-candles face is priceless, clearly Jeb has taught her about a game face! Looks like it was a blast. What a wonderful family you guys have!!!!!!

grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandma said...

Shouldn't you share the name of her doll house people?