Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Melt My Heart

As most mothers know, the hour between 4pm and 5pm can be the worst, most stressful, and make you want to pull your hair out. I was trying to get dinner made and keep both my kids happy and entertained. Dylan was in his exersaucer and pretty fussy. Jenna got her little chair, pulled it up right in front of Dylan and started singing to him.




Singing her VBS songs to her little brother.
And it worked.
Love them.


I don't remember what I made for dinner that night or what we did that day, but I'll always remember that moment with my babies.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet little Jenna!!! Love how she took charge and took care of her baby brother. What a sweet big sis :)

a pair of pettijohns said...

we call that hour the "bewitching hour." because it makes me turn into a witch. :) who knew BW would start so early?!

CUTIE kids! loved the updates!!

Emily Osborne said...

so precious, what a sweet big sister! it's a moment that every parent hopes for!

kinsey said...

so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Singing is Jenna's thing, and I am glad Dylan likes it, too.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! When are going to be up in my neck of the woods??? :) We would definitely do a quick car ride to come and visit!

Elizabeth said...

oh I love this post! Charlotte does the same thing with Mitchell and it melts my heart!!! (sweet Charlotte is also the reason I am up at this ridiculous hour! ;))