Saturday, July 25, 2009

Younger Men are Better!

Last year for Jeb's birthday I posted a picture of him in his boy scout uniform. So I thought I'd continue the tradition and post some more of my favorite pictures of Jeb. We'll see how long it takes him to check the blog and make me take them down.















I was going to post 30 reason that I love Jeb for his 30th birthday but I got to number 6 and couldn't think of one more thing. Just Kidding! Jeb hates it when I say anything about him on the blog or brag about him. So I'll just say that every day is a blessing with Jeb and he takes such good care of Jenna and me. I am so proud of him. We love him very much.
Happy Birthday Jebby!

4 comments:

Mary Lauren said...

Look at those abs in the sombrero position!! Woo who! Happy B-day Jeb!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jeb, even though you'll never read this :) Great pictures Sarah!! Yes, younger men are better!!!

kinsey said...

the hand on the hip is too much! ha!! love it. happy birthday jeb :-)

drsarjo said...

He had a flat-top for about three years straight! He looks so sweet in those pictures. Funny, I don't remember him getting sweet until much later….