This weekend we went to Granbury to spend the holiday with my family. Jenna had such a fun time hanging out at Camp Granna and seeing all her extended family.
Spending time reading with Grandad
Going for the horses.
Going for the rear.
This weekend we went to Granbury to spend the holiday with my family. Jenna had such a fun time hanging out at Camp Granna and seeing all her extended family.
4 comments:
These pictures are great Sarah!! Love your expression :)
You guys all look SO cute in your family pic(minus the boob grab)!
Going for the eyeball reminds me of Jetty and how she liked to extend her love to other children at the library's storytime. Watch out baby #2!! I love your blue dress!
If you are still looking for a photographer, I'm in the business and I am in San Antonio twice a week.
www.cherrybphotography.com
let me know if you still need some pics done.
Carly
Post a Comment