so what's going to happen to the blog?...new name?...or two blogs!?!? will jenna have to learn to share her cyberspace accounts too (along with her toys, clothes, blankies, etc.)?
Nice work team. Now you will share my pain of wondering what on earth kind of a birthday party to throw in January. If your house is this fun already, I can't wait to read about life with two kids! Congrats!
Glad you said something I was fut to burst when I found out this weekend during talks of the upcoming MOPS year! So exciting and happy for you guys! YAY!!
Jeb and I have been married since Sept. 10, 2005. We have a 2 year old, Jenna Joy, and just had a baby boy, John "Dylan" in Dec. I stay home with the kids and use this blog as a way to share our life with friends and family.
22 comments:
Congratulations!!!! So very exciting!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So fun! Love your announcement! Congrats to your sweet family.
yeah!!! I was wondering when #2 was on it's way :-) Congratulations!!! Everyone is having a baby...Wahoo!!
Yea!!!!! That was when P was due, but he showed up in December instead!
woo hoo!
Ahhhhhhh....I am so so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! Jenna will be such a great big sister :)
so what's going to happen to the blog?...new name?...or two blogs!?!? will jenna have to learn to share her cyberspace accounts too (along with her toys, clothes, blankies, etc.)?
NEW YEARS BABY, HERE HE COMES!! Yes, I vote boy already!
Yeah!! Cant wait!!
Congratulations! It seems like round two is coming for a lot of people, so much fun!
I'm so excited for you guys! And to think, Jenna has no idea what's coming her way. :)
Cuuuuute way to announce it!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting:) Jenna will be such a great big sis!
Congrats! :) so much fun! I have lots of friends having babies January 2010! Very excited for you guys!
yeah!! what fun news! congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!!
Congrats! How exciting! What does Jenna think?
YESSSS! You are hilarious - love the announcement. :) Congratulations!!! 2 really ARE better than 1!
Nice work team. Now you will share my pain of wondering what on earth kind of a birthday party to throw in January. If your house is this fun already, I can't wait to read about life with two kids! Congrats!
Glad you said something I was fut to burst when I found out this weekend during talks of the upcoming MOPS year! So exciting and happy for you guys! YAY!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did what exactly?
Congrats!
yeah for the locks! ...all FOUR of you :)
Post a Comment