I apologize for being such a poor blogger lately. Our house has been a complete mess for the past week. I can't find the cord that connects the computer to my camera. In fact, we couldn't find Lola tonight but she had found her dog bed under the dining room table. Our bedroom furniture is currently in our dining room right now. I got dressed for bed in the dinning room tonight- strange. We are getting new floors tomorrow and have to repaint all the bathrooms due to the water damage. And plumbers are coming tomorrow to jackhammer our porch and dig under the house to fix the pipes. They said it should only take about 20 days. Sweet! Jackhammer and nap time- don't' the two just go hand in hand? Jenna has been a great sport about it all and luckily the weather has been nice enough to play outside. I did take some pictures of Jenna today that I will try to post tomorrow. 
Jenna and her BFF "Whelmo"
7 comments:
Love that picture of sweet Jenna! And cant wait to see pics of the new floor, although hate all the hassel for you!
I love that you left a comment. I think Kinsey and Ashely (who I met Ashley thru Kinsey's blog) are the only people that read my blog so I was so happy to see someone else did! :) Ha that is hilarious about Eric. I love it... I think hearing stuff like that still feeds his ego!I actually went to high school with him and when I was a freshman and he was a senior I was IN LOVE. Told my whole family I was going to marry him! God sure does have a sense of humor... looking forward to reading through your blog. Your little girl is precious!
What a nightmare!!! I shouldn't complain about our kitchen sink issues.
Good Luck and I'm sorry! Home repairs and little ones do not mix well! I will be thinking about you!
You have a better attitude than I would!! Hopefully they will finish faster, aren't contractors always doing things much more quickly than they promise??
My heart goes out to you! That would be tough beans! Hang in there . . . there's always nap time in the car while you drive around aimlessly and catch-up on phone conversations.
I am so sorry that this has been such a mess!!! Hang in there & I hope that things are back to normal soon!!!!
Post a Comment