Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mission Impossible

Jenna first spotted Santa as he walked in from "feeding his reindeer". He waved, she smiled and all was good. I gave Santa a few Nilla Wafers and instructed him to use them if things went sour. I was all proud of myself for thinking ahead and thought I was quite the problem solver.

Somehow Santa did not understand my clear instructions or get the purpose of the cookies because our picture looks like this...

Do you see cookies being offered anywhere? Nope. So we went to American Cookie Company afterward and got a Dinky Doozie. Cookies can fix anything if used correctly.


Then we went to Pottery Barn Kids were Jenna tried to shoplift 4 pink poodle purses and a doll.
She looks sweet and innocent but she's quite devious.

The loot.

The getaway.

Maybe she doesn't trust that Santa is going to bring her anything after their encounter and is trying to take matters into her own hands. But I have a feeling he's going to stop by our house!

5 comments:

kinsey said...

that picture is priceless!! is it bad that i'm kind of glad santa forgot about the cookies...ha! i absolutely love it.

Emily K. said...

Hilarious! A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do to get what she wants!

Anonymous said...

I cried when I read the blogg today, because I laughed so hard. Sarah, you have a talent, and a good subject like Jenna.

Yocumotion said...

Hey! I amnot sure if you remember me: Amanda Skelton. I was with you are baylor! You and your family is darling! Ok I LOVE Stuck On you Stickers!! I even Blogged about them the other week!!!! It is great to see that you are doing so well!!

Janai Rogers said...

do you think Santa ate the nilla wafers?