Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spoiler Alert!

In the form of two very loving grandmothers. Jenna got to spend some time with BOTH her grandmothers this week/weekend. My mom, Granna, came in town for a few days and brought Jenna's Christmas present with her- this cute little table and chairs. Jenna loves to sit and color, eat snacks and feed her babies in her new furniture.


Then Jeb's mom, Grandma, came and delivered this fun decoration for our yard.
Only an hour of assembly required.
Jenna was a little timid at first.

So Grandma hid little cookies on the penguins and she quickly made friends! The power of a cookie is quite amazing!

Jenna and Da-Da.
Yes, that's right. My daughter calls me Da-Da.
I carried her for 9 months, gave birth to her and stay home with her all day, and she still calls me Da-Da.
Sigh.
What is that tiny little thing I found in Jenna's stroller?

Baby Jesus.

9 comments:

Emily K. said...

Jenna cracks me up! I love all the little things she does like the baby Jesus in the stroller! And, cookies could get me to do a lot of things too...I wish we were closer too.

kinsey said...

she calls you da da?? that is hilarious!!

Reid said...

Spoiler Alert! Bruce Willis was actually dead the entire movie. Sorry.

I like the pictures. We need a table like that for Travis. We also need something we can stick in our front yard so people won't think we hate Christmas. Maybe I'll trade Jenna a cookie for one of the penguins.

Since you've claimed Da Da, what does Jenna call Jeb?

Sarah said...

Reid- It took me a LONG time to figure out what the heck you were talking about with Bruce Willis! But I finally got it and got a good laugh out of it.

We found the table and chairs at IKEA. The penguins are from Target.Jeb is Da-Da too. I think she knows now that it's funny so she keeps doing it.

Amy said...

I almost cried as I was laughing over baby Jesus in the stroller. I just love the way little toddlers think.

Betsy said...

First of all, my child calls me da-da too, in case that makes you feel any better. Probably doesn't, though, considering it's the only word he knows. Her outfit rocks. Jenna always knows the latest trend. Watch out Posh.

Anonymous said...

Baby Jesus in the stroller might be one of the Top 5 funniest blog moments for me so far! I love it!

Courtney said...

At least Jenna calls you SOMETHING! Inara has no word for me, at all. Shes got Daddy, Kitty, Doggie, Up, Uh-oh, Ball, Duckie, and a few others, but nothing for me... *sigh*

Courtney said...

I keep coming back to look at the pictures of baby Jesus in Jenna's stroller. I can't help but laugh every time!