Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Car Date

Man they grow up fast! Jenna went on her first "car" date today with our friend and neighbor, Ben. He picked her up around 4:15 and had her home by 5:00. Ben's mom, Annie, Jeb and I chaperoned. Ben and Jenna didn't speak the whole time but Jenna did poke Ben in the face a few times. All in all, everyone had a good time and we're hoping for a call soon!


Jenna brought her baby with her and Ben was totally okay with it.



It's hard to see from this picture (thanks, Jeb) but I got a "new" bike for Christmas. It's a 1970s model with one speed, a big cushy seat and long handle bars. I love it! We look forward to many more bike rides together.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hysterical!!!!!!

kinsey said...

so fun! yall come to dallas and go on a ride with me :-)

Emily said...

You crack me up!! This is so funny - especially about bringing her baby along :)

Amy said...

Oh that is good stuff!