Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted. My fear when starting this blog was that I would run out of things to post about and some weeks just seem boring around here. Last week Jenna and I both had the stomach bug. Thankfully, my awesome mother-in-law came and took care of us. Then I had to take Jenna to the Dr. for her awful diaper rash. Now she's on 2 prescriptions and it's really clearing up. See why I didn't have too much to talk about last week!? It was either vomit or diaper rash!
But this week ( I know it's only Tuesday), the weather has been amazing and we've been spending a lot of time outside. Jenna loves being outside and she loves to climb on furniture, so she's taken a liking to our patio furniture.
She's like Goldilocks! This chair is just right!
She loves to walk around the furniture too and for some reason did not want her feet to touch the grass so she inched her way behind this chair.
She usually has her hands up like this when she walks. Pretty cute.
Standing on yet another chair.
So serious!
4 comments:
jenna, GET OVER HERE!! love her hair!
Jenna is absolutly precious! She is a mini Sarah.
No fun about being sick, hope y'all are all better soon. I agree, she looks so much like you!
Love that ponytail!
Post a Comment