It seems like just yesterday that he was eating lunch with your kiddos at CASA and we were all wondering who this new guy was... Hope you get to have a fun celebration for just the two of you. We need to get together soon!
Jeb and I have been married since Sept. 10, 2005. We have a 2 year old, Jenna Joy, and just had a baby boy, John "Dylan" in Dec. I stay home with the kids and use this blog as a way to share our life with friends and family.
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary Borum!!!!!!!
Happy anniversary! I hope y'all have a fun day!
i love it. happy anniversary to you both. so glad i was able to stand next to you on such a special day. love yall!
surprise borum . . . happy anniversary from long lost jill :) email me already and i want to ask you about stuck on you and catch-up!
Now if that's not the cutest, sweetest anniversary post I've ever read, I don't know what is! Happy anniversary!
It seems like just yesterday that he was eating lunch with your kiddos at CASA and we were all wondering who this new guy was... Hope you get to have a fun celebration for just the two of you. We need to get together soon!
LOVED this post! You are too cute! Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples! Love you both dearly!
Happy Anniversary!!! Clever, clever post.
Happy late Anniversary to you and Jeb!! So happy that you guys are together:)
Post a Comment