
Have you missed this cute face?! Sorry it's been so long since I have last posted. Jenna and I went on a little vacation this past week. Jeb left for a Young Life backpacking trip for a week, so we got the heck out of town! First we drove to Granbury where we picked up my mom, then we headed to Tyler to stay with my sister for the week. And this is who we played with...

So, not the best picture but it was nearly impossible to take a picture of all four of the kids. This is Claire (3), Mason (9 months), Ashley (5 1/2 going on 13) and Jenna.

My sister, Valerie, has 3 of the most precious and fun kids I've ever met. They are all three so different but such a joy to be around. Ashley is the oldest and is a clone of my sister. She talks just like her and loves to sing and perform like Valerie. Claire is the sweetheart and is impossible to say no to. She has a little munchkin voice and always has her thumb in her mouth. Mason is just a month younger than Jenna and is so laid back and chill. I guess that's how most 3rd child's are. But he's such a cute little man and he and Jenna were like little worms crawling and rolling around all over each other!

I can't begin to tell you how much fun Jenna had playing with her cousins. My sister just built a fabulous house and it is perfect for kids. They have a wonderful playroom with a crazy amount of toys and a beautiful pool that's totally kid friendly. This is a picture of Ashley and I after playing beauty shop. Lovely huh?
I hope to have more pictures soon that my brother in law took. We were just so busy with all the kids I didn't take many pictures.
3 comments:
I miss that sweet little face! Cant wait to do lunch this week! Glad youre home! And I do love your new hair do :)
It sounds like you had such a fun week. I love the pictures!!!
Hey Sarah - I want to buy some stickers but not sure which ones I should get that would stick best to sippy cups, lunch bags, who knows what else??
Email me if you get a chance!
leslieandtheboys@gmail.com
Glad you had a fun vacation. Love the roller pic.
Post a Comment