Jenna spent a few hours in the sun yesterday and got sunburned on her cheeks only! I think she looks just like Jeb in this picture. (please excuse Jeb's double chin in the back! i think he was trying to avoid being in the picture)
Many of you have commented that Jenna doesn't seem to be wearing her helmet very much because she doesn't have it on in many pictures on the blog. Trust me, she wears it a lot. She gets "free time" in the morning and right before bed. So I try to take most of the pictures without the helmet because she's so much cuter with it off. And I don't want her to get mad at me one day when she looks back at all her pictures and ask why I took them all with the helmet on. I think it goes back to the emotional scars I have from all the pictures of me with a bowl haircut! They still make me cringe! :)
6 comments:
both of those pictures are ADORABLE! i LOVE the second one and think her rosey cheeks look TOO CUTE. as long as they aren't hurting her ;-) and i agree with taking the helmet off for pictures...what's a few seconds going to hurt?? love yall!
I cracked up when you pointed out Jeb's double chin - I didnt even notice, but you made me laugh!
I agree with you and Kinsey - give the girl a little break and plus, she'll love you that she has baby pics without a helmet on - you're such a great mom!
And Jenna is so stinkin cute! I love her pink cheeks - I looked at the pics before I read what you wrote, and I thought she had blush on!
giggling at the change of spelling in the title of this post...now i'll see if changes were made in the rest of the post :-) ha!!
I know I'm in the minority, but I think she looks adorable WITH her helmet on! (And without, too, of course.) She's just a cutie patootie nomatter what.
love that kinsey caught my spelling/grammar mistake! jeb called me from work to tell me. i thought i was being all clever!
Sarah, she is SUCH a cutie!! Love her little outfit too!
Post a Comment