Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tooter Scooter

Jenna has started crawling, but only backwards! She will rock back and forth on her hands and knees but hasn't quite figured out how to go forward. She also rolls all over the place now. And she often gets herself stuck in a corner or under furniture. This morning she got stuck under her crib while I was putting away her clothes.

She has figured out how to open the TV stand and get out the DVD's. Not all the movies are rated G but she found our wedding video and really wanted to watch it.

"Maybe I'll try Pilates. I've sure never seem my mom do it!"
I told her "no" when she asked to watch the Beastie Boys Concert.

3 comments:

kinsey said...

hilarious! i definitely thought that her rolling under her bed this weekend was blog worthy...we think so much alike ;-) love yall!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love it! And I miss Jenna too!! Tell her no other baby would ever take her place :) Cant wait to hang out this week - love you!

a pair of pettijohns said...

we're so excited to get to see your tooter scooter at joel and mandy's party :) glad you guys are coming!!