Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nostalgic

There are a few things that Jenna used to play with that when Dylan starts playing with or using, I get very nostalgic. Jenna's little red car is definitely one of them. Jenna spent hours riding around our neighborhood in this car. We got every dollar spent out of it. I can remember when Jeb would get home from work and ask how our day was, I would explain it to him by how many car rides we went on. If it was a "5 ride day" then Jeb knew it had been a rough one. Being outside was often the only thing that made Jenna happy. And Dylan is no different.

Jenna Joy- 9 months

John Dylan- 10 months
Minus the hot pink sunglasses and add the baseball hat.

Such a dude with one arm relaxin and the other on the wheel.
He's so happy. He makes me so happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. I like the hat Dylan is wearing. He makes me happy too.

Mary Lauren said...

Oh my, Dylan is so cute and I love it when you compare the two! Miss you, friend!

grandma said...

Did anyone else notice the different expressions on those two?

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Dear Mrs. Sarah Lock,
Its been over a month. Its time. Update your blog already. :)

The Sugar Mountain said...

Hey blog slacker,

this is such a great idea to take their pictures in the same way! Oh, I bet it brings you back! Your kids are the cutest!