Jenna is taking a gymnastics class for the summer. I was looking for something for us to do to get out of the house, use up her energy and that was air conditioned! She has really loved it so far and I've been impressed by how fast she picked up on all the new moves they are working on.
Stretching out

Crab crawl
Cartwheels

Handstands

Donkey kicks.
Not quite sure what this has to do with gymnastics but Jenna enjoys them.
Her favorite- the rings

They end each class in the "tree house." Jenna reminds her teacher each time that she doesn't need help on the climbing wall. And she really doesn't!

What has Dylan been working on? Mainly, drooling and chewing.

And gaining weight. Love those thunder thighs.
3 comments:
She looks so serious!
Knowing Jenna, I can see why she likes gymnastics. Lots of activity!Looks like Dylan could use some gym, too.
She's getting so big! We are HUGE fans of donkey kicks in the this house! Jetty's teachers told me they are the precursor for cartwheels and handstands. Has Jenna practiced her handstands against your walls yet and got dirty footprints all over the walls? I bet she'll start charging Dylan for private lessons soon!
Post a Comment