Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Go Spurs Go!

I know, I know. I was born and raised in Dallas. I should be a Mavs fan. But I was never really into sports until I married Jeb and he's a die hard Spurs fan so I root for the Spurs now.
And so do my kids. Our next door neighbor bought this little outfit for Dylan when he was born and he grew into it just in time for playoffs!

I couldn't stop giggling at the little basketball shorts. That's pretty much all Jeb wears around the house so I'm used to them being a tad bit bigger.


And I had to update that Dylan started rolling over shortly after Coach Jenna showed her brother how! Yea Dylan! But it made me kinda nervous about what other things Jenna would be teaching her little brother one day!



5 comments:

becca said...

Look at all that hair on that baby. He is such a pretty baby...I know, I know he's a boy so he's handsome. He is growing up so fast!! :-)

drsarjo said...

Oh my goodness, those are some cuties! Love the Spurs outfit.

Anonymous said...

Dylan looks happy about being a spurs fan. I hope Jenna doesn't teach him her recent activities. Are you going to post that! Bet you didn't feel like taking pictures, but it would be funny to see and read.

Mary Lauren said...

Trader!!! But at least you support Jeb on this! That picture of the two shorts totally made me say "Aww" outloud!

Amy said...

Oh I love the short comparison - ca-ute!