Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oo-Oo-Ah-Ah

There's a new kid in town. He goes my Oo-Oo-Ah-Ah. He's the number 2 guy around. Daddy got him at the zoo and now Jenna must now have Night-Night in one hand and Oo-Oo-Ah-Ah in the other at all times. Jenna has become increasing attached to Ra-Ra, her pacifier, as well. She has a sheep named, you guessed it, Baa, that is usually with the gang but is always the first to get dropped. I guess if we are on the topic of stuffed animal names, I'll tell you about Po. He's the stuffed hippo that my dad gave me the day I was born. Jenna just recently added him to the mix.

My friend, Kate Kadane, was baby-sitting Jenna yesterday and snapped this shot. She said Jenna was being very motherly with her animals and sat here very still with them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that there's a pecking order - poor Baa :)