For Christmas, Santa brought Jenna classes at Gymboree. She absolutely loves going every Monday. Since Jeb didn't have work today, he got to go with us.
You can see from Jenna's big smile, that she gets very excited when we get to Gymboree.
When I got Jenna dressed today, she kept pointing and laughing at her strawberry pants.
Daddy rocking the boat.
After class, we went to the Player Property to "feed" the ducks (and a few swans). It was more like scare the ducks and eat their food.
7 comments:
love the strawberry pants! So cute!
she looks so happy! what a fun family day :-)
She's so precious! I need to spend some time with her!
Man, that does sound like a perfect day!!
How fun - and strawberries are so hilarious.
such a fun day! and i totally laughed out loud thinking of her laughing at her pants...too good.
We have always LOVED Gymboree. I am getting ready to sign Gunnar up! They also host great birthday parties!
Post a Comment