Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jenna Birthday Part 2

I had to post another picture of Jenna's cake because I wanted you to be able to see the details of it. The icing is all little tiny stars that took Jeb's grandmother hours! Thank you Nanny! You are officially on cake duty for all of Jenna's parties.


This is Jenna listening to everyone sing Happy Birthday. She definitely has some new teeth coming in because her fingers are always in her mouth!
Blowing out the candles. Jenna ate the whole cupcake!
Jenna got her first baby doll.
We tried to get a picture of Jenna and all her cousins. That would be 6 kids under the age of 6. This is the best picture we could get!

Derek, half of David, Ashley holding Mason, Jenna, Claire






2 comments:

kinsey said...

that picture is hilarious! i love it. and the cake is ADORABLE!

Emily K. said...

I love all the cute cousins. That will be so fun. Yum, now I am hungry for cake.