This Mother's Day was extra special not just because it was my first Mother's Day but because Jenna was dedicated at church. At the beginning of the service, Jeb, Jenna and I went on stage with our pastor and he spoke a few words about Jenna Joy and then prayed a special prayer for her. Jeb's parents were there and Uncle Sam, Aunt Connie and cousins David and Derek.
Annabelle is giving Jenna her bottle before church starts. These two are "two peas in a pod" and really love each other. They are so fun to watch together.
Lock Family before church
Sweet Jenna on Mother's Day.
Pastor Poupart praying for Jenna. Jenna held his hand during the whole prayer. It was so sweet.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Jenna's Baby Dedication
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh jenna. what a special day your mommy must have had on sunday. i so wish i could have been there to see you up on stage...kisses and hugs from aunt kinsey!!
I wish I could have been there too! I was so sad to miss it, but thanks for the update! I miss your sweet faces and cant wait to see you Wednesday! Love you!
Post a Comment