Monday, March 3, 2008

Jenna's First Shave!

Before the appointment
After the appointment

Jenna goes every 2 weeks to the "helmet shop" to get her head measured and her helmet adjusted. I kept asking the guy to shave the front of the helmet. I'm constantly cleaning carrots and sweet potatoes off the sides. Today they shaved part of the face so you can see more of her cheeks and forehead. Jeb says you can't tell a difference in the pictures, but to me, I can totally tell. What do you think?


3 comments:

kinsey said...

no, i can't really tell in the pictures but i'm sure it is a big difference for her and you! does it scare you how often i check your blog now??? since you're on a roll i don't want to get behind!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

She is too cute! I miss her!! I love the bows that your mom made - makes the helmet a fashion accessory :)

Mary Lauren said...

I can't tell but that doesn't mean I don't believe you. She looks so happy in her helmet, it's precious. You update your blog more often than me, I am impressed!