Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dedicated to Kinsey

So I basically started this blog for one of my best friends, Kinsey. She's been asking me to start one since I got pregnant. I finally got my butt in gear and started one but I'm afraid she might be the only person who reads it! Anyway, hopefully this will be a way to keep you guys updated on what Jenna is up to. Thanks for reading!!

7 comments:

kinsey said...

i'm SO excited!! and i'm very proud of you borum...i can't wait to see more pics of jenna since i'm so far away and don't get to actually love on her more. woo woo!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

YEAH!! I will be a faithful reader! :) I love you guys tons!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Youre the best! I love too that you linked your blog to the comment!
Lets have an Ashley, Jenna, Sarah play date soon! Love you!

S, J, B, & S said...

Hey Sarah! So fun!! I just saw your comment on Emily W's blog and clicked to see your bio, and then saw your picture! First of all, Jenna is ADORABLE. Love that picture of her on your header. I hope you'll post often ... I'm so excited to have another blog to stalk (if you don't mind)! :)
Summer (Spain) Spooner

S, J, B, & S said...

Ok, so I am just now seeing that you started your blog in November and haven't posted since then. Shoot! You need to post some new pics of Jenna!

mommymimi said...

sarah!!! it's mimi! i have a blog too! it's really fun and addicting! i wish kinsey would start one! hope you are super! jenna is PRECIOUS!!!

Emily said...

OK, my friend, just found your blog!! Love your shout out to Kinsey b/c she is the "Blog Queen" and I love it!!

I agree w/ Summer that you definitely should keep this up and update us all with pictures and stories of cute Jenna.

I hope you guys are having a good week. Thanks for all of the delivery/hospital advice.